1. Inalienable Rights: We believe that man's "rights" flow from the Creator and the rights of Life, liberty, and justice cannot be legitimately granted or rescinded by men.
2. Judeo-Christian Foundation: We believe in the guiding force of moral law as expressed by the Judeo-Christian ethic and contained in the Holy Scriptures of these historic Faiths.
3. Self-Government: We believe that the only answer to the current moral decline that our nation now faces is a return to the beliefs and standards of morality which our founding fathers placed into the Constitution. We believe with the framers of that document when President Adams stated, " This Constitution will not work except with a religious people." We understand that the concept of self-government begins with governing one's self first, then the family, community, state, and nation.
4. Decentralized Government: We believe in the power of the individual over the power of the state. We believe that only small government truly serves the needs of the people.
5. Sanctity of Life: We believe that the preborn child is a human being deserving the full protection of the law.
6. Pro-Family: We believe that the traditional American family, defined as any person related by blood, marriage of a man and a woman and / or adoption, is the cornerstone of our American society, and the government is duty bound to protect the integrity of the family unit through legislation and taxation policies.
7. Choice in Education: We believe in the rights of parents to a quality education for their children. We support parental choice to create competition among the schools. We must insure that no school or teachers union can compromise the education of our children or advance a particular political aganda at the expense of our future generation's educations.
8. Free Enterprise: We believe in the free enterprise system as the best hope for men and women to fulfill their economic hopes and dreams. We know that the free market is the most efficient and the least costly system to deliver the highest quality of goods and services at the lowest price to the consumer. We will support only those who support the free enterprise system through legislation to reduce or elimate intrusive government intervention in the marketplace.
9. Reducing Taxs and IRS Abuse: We believe that the federal tax system is abusive to the American people while discouraging investment and growth. We believe in growth-oriented tax policies which would gradually eliminate punitive income taxes and move our system in the direction of "Use Taxes" and "Sales Taxes" only.
10. National Defense: We believe in a strong and consistent national defence. We believe in victory over, and not accommodating with, tyranny in any form or philosophy.
11. The Right to Bear Arms: We believe in the unqualified right of our citizens to keep and bear arms without the intrusive hand of government.
12. Victim's Rights: We believe in the concept of the victim's rights over the rights of any criminal. We support a system of restitution as a deterrent to crime and recidivism.
13. Term Limitation: We believe that public service is a privilege. We support term limits for public officials, not as an ideal but as a neccessity to dissuade career politicians. It is the people who should rule, not an elite with little accountabilty.
14. National Sovereignty: We believe in an America first program in which Government's first concern is the welfare and protection of the American people. We do not believe in trade protectionism but support political leaders who will adopt policies that create fair and competitive trade.