1. To be a responsible conservative voice for the fiscal and social betterment of California and the nation at large.
2. To sponsor public forums which provide for the expression of conservative political points of views.
3. To review the performance of our elected leaders and ensure the adherence to conservative Republican principles.
4. To seek out and encourage qualified conservative Republican candidates to run for office.
5. To guide and assit Republican candidates in their campaigns for local, state and national offices.
6. To increase Republican voter registration.
7. To be an influential political force for positive and constructive action.